Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So I chatted with my parents and we all decided it was time to put nathan in daycare so he can interact with kids his own age. He started TODAY! oh my gosh! he looked so cute with his backpack on. I have pictures so I can scrap them!
This daycare has a school program for his age. Its from 7:30-12am, but he's going to that and staying for the whole day. He is going 3 times a week, so I hope this helps him. I am so proud of him. As we left him, he ran to the bigger kids room and played with them. Its going to be a tough day for the workers because he doesn't like kids his own age. The careworker asked me "is this the calm before the storm" and I said yes, because I know my son. lol
But he needs this, he needs to be around children his own age. I don't want to put him into pre-k and not have this experiance! plus I can get to study more for my test coming up. I have an "introduction of photography" test coming up. I'll tell you more about it when I actually take my test. Its exciting to know I will be taking pictures as my career!

No comments: